- Cabbage – 4 Cups, thinly sliced (~1cm)
- Vegetable Oil (or any other neutral flavoured oil) – 3 tbsp
- Mustard Seeds – 1 1/2 tsp
- Garlic Cloves – 5 (thinly sliced)
- Turmeric – 1 1/2 tsp
- Cayenne Pepper – 1/2 tsp
- Salt – 1/2 tsp
- Heat wok or large frying pan to high and add the oil. Add the mustard seeds and cover with a splatter screen or lid.
- Once mustard seeds begin to pop, take the skillet off the heat and add the turmeric, garlic, cayenne, and salt. Stir to combine and return to heat.
- Add the cabbage and toss to coat, lowering the temperature to Low-Medium.
- Cover the pan and cook down, stirring occasionally, until you’re happy with the cabbage. I prefer my cabbage cooked down for awhile, but keeping it crunching is also really good!