For the turkey:
- 400g Turkey Breast
- 1 Large Egg
- 1/4-1/2 Cup of Bread Crumbs
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
For the sauce/dressing:
- 2 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 small onion diced thinly
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 tbsp Butter
- Juice of 1 Lemon
- Splash of White Wine
- 2 tbsp Diced Parsley
- Red Chili Flakes, to taste
- Salt & Pepper, to tastr
- Heat the 1 tbsp Olive Oil in one pan at medium heat.
- Slice the turkey into 1 1/2″ strips and pound flat.
- Stir the egg in a bowl and dip the flattened turkey strips in.
- Season the bread crumbs on a large plate with a lip and dredge the turkey strips in it.
- Quickly place the breaded turkey strips into the Olive Oil and brown on each side. Be careful not to crowd the pan.
- Remove and set aside on a paper towel.
- Heat Extra Virgin Olive Oil in the second pan at medium heat.
- Add diced onions and sure for 1 minute.
- Add the chili flakes and garlic and saute for 30 seconds until fragrant.
- Add white wine, butter, and turn down to simmer.
- Finish with the parsley leaves and stir.
- Spoon some of the sauce onto the arugula and toss.
- Top the arugula with the turkey and drizzle the sauce on top.
- Finish with fresh parsley.